4.03.2009

Whoa.

This has been the longest I've gone without a post... Sorry about that.

What have I been doing? Well, I've been writing a book... kind of. I was commissioned to put together the Activity Curriculum for 60 camps. Yes, 60. That work, which turned from a smaller-type project into a rather huge undertaking, is almost fully complete and compromises of some of my best camps thoughts intermingled with an excellent array of games and activities - Over 200 to be exact.

So, do not worry. I will start posting very soon - and sharing more relevant teaching about camp and working with youth. My next essay is probably about "Bad Apples," inspired by some research I learned about on "This American Life." Stay tuned - and check out www.kidssite2.com for fun stuff!

3 comments:

Coach Lion said...

welcome back, Pete! hope your special project is going well.

Carrot Jello said...

I freaking love your camp songs. I'm putting your you tube videos on my blog.

Unknown said...

Let me know when your book is ready. Will you be selling copies? I'm only up to 8 camps - can't imagine 60! I really missed your insights this season.